I was tagged quite a bit ago so I think it is time I fill this out!
8 TV Shows I Watch:
1) The Office
3) Every Day Italian (I LOVE these recipes)
4) Okay...ANYTHING on Food Network
Okay...those are the main shows I watch...I can't come up with 8...sorry!
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Chik- fil- A (yumm yumm)
2) Chilis (did anyone say quesadilla explosion salad??)
3) P.F. Chang's
4) Papadeax (this is a new discovery for me...love me some fondeax)
5) Sonic (I'm sorry but cheddar peppers are some of the best things in the world)
7) Free Birds
8) Square One (Whoop!)
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) I couphed really hard and it made me throw up...I blame pregnancy
2) I wrote down 10 new recipes!
3) I ate this amazing cinnamon nut bread for breakfast...it was divine!
4) I forgot to eat lunch until 2 and got really light headed.
5) I went walking on the treadmill.
6) My organs got kicked by Baby "J"
7) I hugged good friends!
8) I found out I can buy freshly ground wheat flour!! This means I can make my own bread! This may not be a big deal but it was the HIGHLIGHT of my day. I'm still smiling:)!!!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Baby "J" coming
2) Not being pregnant
3) Moving to a house
4) My sister Sarah getting married!
5) Having a big family
6) Making my Gram's amazing home-made bread with freshly ground wheat flour!
7) Watching Adam be a Dad
8) I think Baby "J" coming should be listed twice...:)
8 Things I Wish For:
1) For labor that is quick, easy, and painless
2) A baby that sleeps through the night on his own:)
3) That I lose baby weight without even trying to...and in less than a month (before my sister's wedding)
4) That pumpkin creamer was sold all year long
5) That baseboards would not continually collect dust:)
6) That my family would stay healthy and safe
7) That I would always have the perfect recipe for dinner...and energy to create it!
8) That Albuquerque had more chik-fil- A's and a Chipotle:)
I know my answers are a little slanted toward pregnancy. I can't help it. I'm 38.5 weeks pregnant and there is very little on my mind besides getting this precious thing out of me! He now weighs between 6.5-7 pounds (I am told) and I think that is quite big enough to grow on his own outside of my body! I am ready to meet him, hold him, kiss him, and for goodness sake stop carrying him around on my bladder:).
I tag Sally, Lindsee, Ashley, and Joanna!
Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...
Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19