Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love




Today is such a special day.

Today twenty-six years ago my love, Adam David Williams was born into this world!!
I feel an extra need to really celebrate his birth.
You see with my birthday, I like to celebrate the whole week. Well, I like to celebrate the whole month, but I just can’t get people to do that.

But not my Adam.
He would rather not celebrate at all. He doesn’t really think it is that special.
How can he not think it is special? Today is the birthday of the most amazing man I have ever met!


Who wants to help me celebrate?


I’m not over exaggerating when I say he is the most amazing man I have ever met. It is true, and he gets more amazing every day!
Today on his birthday morning he spent it patting my back as I threw up his birthday breakfast. Then he spent the next ten minutes before leaving making sure I was okay. I was sad. I wanted to baby him on his birthday morning.

But that isn’t all. I love Birthday Eves. I think everyone should celebrate their Birthday Eve and then at 12 Am burst into song. This was my plan. Well, I threw up the Birthday Eve dinner. Adam offered to clean it up! Wow….how amazing is he? Of course I wouldn’t let him. Throw up is gross not matter who’s it is but your own is way less gross than someone else’s. I firmly believe all that are able should clean up their own throw up (I’m going to have to tell the baby this). After that incident, I was feeling awful. Adam helped me finish making his birthday breakfast (his favorite thing in the world…pumpkin bread). That totally breaks the rules. One should not have to help bake their own birthday breakfast. But he did.

Those are just his last few example of amazing-ness. The list goes on. However, recently most of them have to do something with throw up which is just a gross topic to talk about. I can tell all of you are slightly uncomfortable. But if throw up was this wonderful, pretty thing than Adam wouldn’t be nearly as amazing for always dealing with it.

I love you Adam! I am so blessed that you were born! You are an amazing husband, and I can’t wait to see you be an amazing father! My life is so blessed because you are in it! I am ecstatic to continue to celebrate a life of birthdays with you!


WHOOP for My Love Adam. You are so worth getting excited about!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, Emo! I am so sorry that you are feeling so sick!!

But you seem to really take care of your wonderful man. I am sure he appreciates that so much!

Love you girl!

Jennifer Bacak said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!!!
I love the Santa pic.
We think you're amazing also, here in the Bacak Nation.
Not only do you deal well with throw-up, but you can turn into an alien on Skype, and that is evidently a super-power yet to be superceded for my children.
Love!
The Bacaks