Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Friday, October 8, 2010

Balloon Fiesta

Balloon fiesta is a time I look forward to all year. It normally means the official beginning of fall, cool weather, jackets, pumpkin spiced lattes, and funnel cake:) We attended the balloon glow last night which is when all the balloons are lighted and floating barely off the ground. Josiah enjoyed it enough last year when he barely knew what was going on so we were excited to see his reaction this year. Unfortunately, last night it was too windy for the balloons to go up. We did the only thing left to do and hung out with friends, let the kids run around and play, and ate funnel cake. I ate a whole funnel cake by myself. This was a first for me in my life. I deeply regretted that decision later when I wanted to throw up. Balloon fiesta is normally the only time I get funnel cake and I was just all kinds of excited I couldn't control myself!

We live super close to the balloon fields and every morning the balloons pass over our house. Yesterday one landed in the street in front of our house. Josiah was pretty excited! To be honest, I'm not sure if he was excited about the balloon or that his friends the Wallace babies had just arrived. Either way, there was excitement.

I would love to show you photos of the beautiful balloons. Unfortunately, all I have are photos on my phone. I don't care enough about technology to know how to get the photos off my phone to the computer...sorry folks it is the truth.

Instead, I leave you with a video of Josiah. It is totally unrelated but you people have not seen this man baby in forever!

No comments: