Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy First Fathers Day, Adam!



Today is a very special fathers day. I have two fathers to celebrate! I celebrated my dad from afar since my family lives in Houston. It was very sad not to be home and share in fathers day activities. I love you Dad, and wish I could have been there. But it was also a very special day here in the Williams family.

Today was Adam's first fathers day! I know what ya'll are thinking. No, there are no secret children that we have been hiding. But there is a little baby growing insided of me...

We are pregnent!

We just found out recently by the above home pregnancy test. Yesterday I went to my first OB/GYN appointment and had the news confirmed. It was very welcoming news that I wasn't crazy and making up feeling nauseous. We even have a very small photo for proof. Judging by the strong heartbeat, I think this baby has rhthym:).

Adam, your going to be the most amazing father. This precious baby is so blessed to have a man in its life like you. No more just playing with other peoples kids, we are going to have our own! I can't wait to see you shine as a father.

I love you and the baby will soon love you too!


I have the best "baby daddy" ever!:)

13 comments:

Jaclyn said...

AAHHHHH! What WONDEFUL news! I am just thrilled for you both. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy and I can't wait for you to post baby bump pictures! Yay!!!!!

John and Joanna said...

OMG!!!!! Emaily that is so exciting!!! I know that ya'll will have the most precious family in the USA!!!

i can't wait for picture postings :)

love you girl!

cristina said...

what exciting news! CONGRATULATIONS! praying for a wonderful pregnancy--cherish it. :)

Leslie Moore said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you! How exciting!

Lindsee Lou said...

GIRL!!!!!! What wonderful news!! I am sure Adam is thrilled!!! What a wonderful first 'father's day!' :) Next year you will actually be able to hug and kiss that child! Love you and am SO excited for you, sweet girl. You will be a wonderful mother!!!

Lindsee

The Trombleys said...

Congratulations, Emily! That is so exciting!! I hope you are able to enjoy your pregnancy!!

Mary

Jenny said...

OH.

MY.

GOODNESS.

My Emo is going to be a mommy!!! :) That is just thrilling and PRAISE the LORD!!! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy!

LOVE YOU!!

Unknown said...

Exciting!!
Adam, Can you believe that both of us are soon-to-be fathers - who would of guessed. Lots of laughter in the future :)
Wonderful news, talk to you soon.

Jennifer Bacak said...

Yep. I'm loving and praying for that tiny little thing already.
I can't wait to share in every little joy of this with you guys! We may be doing lots of Skyping when the baby comes!!!
jenn

The Arguellos said...

Que buenas noticias! Me alegra muchisimo. Sabes que Jader me dijo las noticias hace semanas! :) Ustedes les dijieron a Lorenzo y Karen verdad? Pues, felizidades!!!!!

Hendrick Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys! How beautiful is this baby going to be? Seriously...so beautiful!

Heather

The Mosiers said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Such excited news! I don't know if Jenn told you or not, but we're expecting a baby soon also!! I'm about 8 weeks along. So fun!!

Congratulations and you will have such a beautiful family!

Erin Mosier

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Congrats. What a blessing.

I just stumbled across your blog. I'm Heather Hendrick's sister in law (don't know if you remember me:).

Anyways, I'm so happy for you guys. And I think it is super cool that the Lord is doing an amazing work in you (read below post:) and now you are pregnant! That is no mistake.

I'll be keeping up with you. I'm 100% sure your children will be gorgeous.

Blessings,
Lyns