Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

See...what had happened was...

Hey Everybody!

Well, yes we are alive...yes we are doing fine...and yes there will be a blog post about our missions trip to Nicaragua coming soon! And by soon, I mean tonight...I have to wait until tonight so I can include pictures - which is a must!

Anyhow, the past two weeks have been really good for us. It has also been very busy, which is why there has been NO activity on our blog. That should change, though, as Emily and I begin to work back into a "normal" routine. Let's see...work is starting to pick up for me...we are close to finding some really neat job opportunities for Emily...and we are starting to make some real friends that actually want to hang out with us...and Baby (aka "Pumpkin") Williams is healthy and growing away!

Well, we miss everyone...and I promise to get the epic tale our trip to Nicaragua out sometime tonight.

After that, I'm off to Cali to meet up with my wife who is attending her family's reunion. Miss you guys!!!

ADW

No comments: