Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update On The Belly...

This is Adam and with one of our favorite baby's Kai. How cute are they? Adam is actually really good with Kai. When we hang out I think Kai prefers Adam...so sad!


This is us just before one of our date nights. We went to a Sandia dinner in Santa Fe and listened to a scientist who was on one of the apollo missions. It was really interesting and we got to get dressed up:).


Here is a full view of the belly...I told you it was big!

This is us at the Wallaces for the OU v. A&M game. Yes, the Aggies got slaughtered, but Adam and I were still supporting our Alma Matter. I even pulled out a college shirt and pulled it over my belly. I was just excited I got it on!




We had to teach the Wallaces how to whoop. I think we scared them a little bit!

I haven't done a good job of updating belly photos. Although I have truly failed at updating at all, I must let ya'll know it is an impossible task. Every single day my belly is BIGGER...scary. Baby J is growing and developing on schedule it seems. He has started kicking like crazy, normally at night when I'm trying to sleep. It has made me lose sleep, but I can't say I mind too much. I love knowing he is active and moving!

Adam and I are packing and getting everything ready to leave for a bit for the holidays. We will be in Houston, College Station, and Orlando. We are able to combine Adam's work with Thanksgiving, family and friends, and even a wedding! I don't have time to update now, but I'll update when we return!
Enjoy the photos!














2 comments:

cristina said...

you're absolutely glowing! thanks for sharing pictures. :)

Jennifer Bacak said...

I love that baby in your belly, and it was so amazing to see you guys!!! We miss you now that you're gone. We love you!!!!
All the Bacaks