Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hubby Look Alike

My gorgeous hubby
Adam Williams and father of
Baby "J":


Eric Benet:
R&B singer and
Halle Berry's ex-hubby:


I had heard of Eric Benet but I had never seen him. Knowing the names of singers has never been my strongpoint. Knowing the names and faces of R&B singers is pretty much impossible for me. Today I saw him on TV and immediately sent Adam and e-mail asking if this is how he would look without dreads. Apparently, Adam has known for awhile that he looked like Eric Benet, but it was all knew to me. I have never seen my handsome husband (besides highschool photos) without dreads. I am way excited to have a better idea of how he would look. I have a hottie husband!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha! oh emily! your husband is better looking than eric, and a MUCH better person :) question:will adam always sport dreads?!

Jennifer Bacak said...

Yes! Keep the dreads!!!
Em, we went to Christopher's the other night, and remembered it was a year ago we went with you guys, before you were married. That was so fun, and that made us miss you guys. Love y'all!
jenn

Rajeev Keswani said...

hey adam...
just came across ur blog.
u guys look great....remember me?
hope we get another chance to meet sometime.

Rajeev Keswani