Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Friday, December 26, 2008

Silly Commercials

This post is about a very annoying, silly commercial. Before I elaborate on it though, it must be known that it is snowing HARD in Albuquerque RIGHT NOW! It just started about twenty minutes ago. I'm ecstatic!

Moving on, there is this little thing called the Bender Ball that has a commercial that has come on television three times in the last hour. This incredibly fit young woman says happily to the camera "I love my abdominals. I love my tummy. I love my abdominals." Really, is this necessary? I will be 35 weeks pregnant on Monday. I don't even think my skin can stretch more. I tried to do some abdominal exercises with my exercise ball the other day just to see if I have any Abs. I was able to do it, but then Baby "J" started freaking out and I was scared I was damaging my baby or ripping the interior of my body and decided to not try that again until after Baby "J" comes!

I just don't think people who make these "I love my tummy" commercials think about the pregnant women of the world who can't even sit up straight out of bed. We have to do the awkward roll around the tummy and have your husband push you out of bed move. How insensitive can the media be these days:).

No comments: