Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cathing up!













The photos aren't actually in order but they show what I'm going to be catching you guys up on. Adam and I have been busy! We went to College Station for his work, then to Houston For T- Day (the above photo shows my sis Anna with cousin Havannah on T Day), then to Orlando as Adam had a conference and we enjoyed ourselves at Sea World. Then, I returned to Houston for a Baby Shower my precious Momma and Melinad Dericek gave me, and then to College Station again for Amanda Price's wedding...yes, I was a bridesmaid prego and all:).
It was SO GOOD to see family and friends but we were ready to come home. When we came home we returned to SNOW (rotate your head to the left to see above photo of our apartment complex covered in snow)! I also returned to a decorated apartment as Adam decorated when he was in ABQ without me. I promise photos will be posted of our decorations. I am going to do a full documentary on our Christmas Day...no worries, you will see our little, decorated apartment. Since we have been back we have been catching up on things, sorting through Baby J's things, and getting Christmas stuff done. I know this post is a bit of a teaser, but now you know what you will be filled in on! I'm off to watch a movie with my hubby and eat a bit of Ben and Jerry's because....well, Baby "J" needs calcium (I know Mom, leafy plants have calcium too. No worries, I eat salad as well).

Emily

1 comment:

Jennifer Bacak said...

I want to go to a movie too! That sounds great!
Can't wait to hear about the first William' Christmas. Love you!
jenn