Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Monday, April 13, 2009

After Easter Musings....

Hey everybody! This is Josiah here, and I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy (albeit belated) Easter! (HE IS RISEN!)

I was chatting with my dad the other day (I know, it sounds surprising, but he is remarkably good at speaking and understanding baby gibberish!), and we were discussing the meaning of Easter. After a great conversation, we decided that one of the best ways that Easter can be described as...Jesus is the Messiah! :-)

He became sin
Who knew no sin
That we might become His Righteousness
He humbled himself and carried the cross

Love so amazing
Love so amazing

Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

His body the bread
His blood the wine
Broken and poured out all for love
The whole earth trembled
And the veil was torn

Love so amazing
Love so amazing, yeah

Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

All our hope is in You
All our hope is in You
All the glory to You, God
The light of the world

Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

And, as an added bonus for my faithful readers, here are some Easter pics!!!

Me & My friend, Bunny

My Easter Outfit (it SNOWED on me on my 1st Easter)

MOMMY!!!

DADDY!!!

Alright everyone, I hope you all enjoyed the new pictures! I had a great Easter...and I'm so glad that Jesus rose again from the grave. Are you as excited as I am? I doubt it!



Me, expressing my excitement over the true meaning of Easter - Christ defeating sin & death!

Until next time...

jdw

PS...an added bonus video! Look how high I can hold my head up! Yep, I'm pretty much awesome...:-)

5 comments:

Lindsee Lou said...

First of all, you look absolutely gorgeous, my dear. Secondly, what a big, fun weekend for y'all! His first Easter. I hope it was just great. So fun that it snowed! Love you!

Jenny said...

Oh Em he is SO CUTE. I adore him and his hair :)

love you

Unknown said...

emily - he is gorgeous! and so are you!

my plane stopped in albuquerque last night on the way into phoenix and i thought about y'all! i hope your little family had an amazing easter.

Claire said...

I agree with Lindsee, you are just glowing! You have the most precious family! I love the pics and updates!
Love you!

The Arguellos said...

The videos are so precious! It's neat to see him move and hear his little noises! It makes me want to have a baby! :)