Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!





Today twenty seven years ago Adam David Williams...AKA...my love was born! I am so glad he was born and so glad that he picked me to be his wife!

Adam, I love you. I can't wait to celebrate you everyday for many, many, many, many, many years to come. I can't wait until Josiah can say "Happy Birthday Daddy". I can't wait until grandchildren can say the same. I can't wait until we are that old couple with all of our kids gone, holding hands and still enjoying each other each day...each birthday. I'm excited to grow old with you and enjoy each moment...the trials and the joys. I loved you yesterday, I love you today, and I love you tomorrow and each day after.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

PS. You are HOT!

No comments: