Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Friday, January 8, 2010

Tired of Christmas

Yay for 2010!

I'm sorry but that just sounds so weird! One very exciting thing about 2010 is Josiah will be ONE on the 31st of January. I have had many thoughts about planning his party and have even written out a list of "friends". Most of the list consists of my friends as he has a few but it isn't like they call each other or anything. The boy is dependent on me to make friends for him. I do my best:)

All I really wanted to to tell you guys today is that I don't have energy to write anything funny, witty, or interesting. The point of this post is to tell you that I am tired. It is Josiah's nap time and the fact that I have sacrificed this much time away from my possible rest time is a BIG deal...ya'll should feel loved. With all the travelling we did over the holidays Josiah got royally messed up as far as sleeping goes. We were getting things back to normal and I was so happy!

And then...

Josiah started walking.

This changed everything.

Yes, walking changed his sleeping at night...weird I know.

Talk to the baby about it.

I asked his Dr. about it and she said this is very typical and he is "too excited about walking" to sleep well. He also practices his walking in his sleep.

When she said that, I go it. Basically, learning to walk for Josiah is like what Christmas is to other kids. Can you imagine having the excitement of Christmas every time you went to bed? What if every morning was Christmas?

I think Josiah's excitement is cute but it is getting old. If you didn't know I need sleep. I get cranky and can't think straight. Right now I feel that way and am going to go rest while I can. Hopefully, tonight will better!

But I still keep thinking this is just the beginning. Josiah still has so many things to learn to do! They surely can't all be like Christmas to him!

Only time will tell...

No comments: