Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New "Activities"

It has been crazy how over the last few months Josiah has just been becoming more and more independent and adventurous.

Nobody worry, he still attacks us with hugs and and those precious open mouth slobber kisses. He will never be too independent for that right?

Seriously though, watching this little boy grow is amazing and horrifyingly scary at the same time. I assume these feelings are typical of parents of both boys and girls, but since all I have is a little boy, he is all I know. I hope and pray that in the future we will have a little girl and she won't be quite so...umm..."active". Seriously, almost every day I think, "I'm so glad he didn't just die". No one ever told me having a toddler was so dangerous! Before I had Josiah I thought that a one year old was clearly a BABY and they just sat on your lap and let you snuggle them all day. I can't deny there is some major snuggling that happens in this house, but Josiah attacking me with a hug and then pushing me over so he can jump on me is much more the norm.

Below are some examples of the many discoveries Josiah has been making. One of Adam and I's favorite comedians is Brian Reagan. Brian will sometimes talk about when he was growing up his mom would tell him and his siblings to go find a "good activity". Being children, they were always like "is this a good activity?" while doing something ridiculous. It is a lot funnier when you hear Brian tell you about it. Anyway, I feel that is what Josiah does now. Is this a good activity mom? And then I scream NO if I think he is endangering his life or smile in approval if he is indeed doing a good "activity".
















No comments: