Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

one of those days

It is very possible I am quite moody today.

Being moody is wrong. The Bible says to be joyful always and to worry about nothing. It basically says, home girl, you don't got the right to whine about and be moody...under no circumstances. At least that is how I read it.

I am working on becoming un-moody today. I am currently making myself a cup of coffee. This could help my moodiness incredibly.

Last night was a hard night. Josiah was up most of the morning after 2 AM screaming. I don't think there is a worse feeling than holding your baby and having him scream and scream inconsolably. I couldn't blame him.

His ears hurt. I would scream too.

Sunday AM around five Josiah had a fever of 105. We took him to the ER and his fever went down very quickly. They ran many tests but the only thing they found was this earache. This is his fourth earache of his life...poor baby. Usually within hours of his antibiotics he starts feeling better. This time the earache must be worse. He seems pretty happy in the day, but the nights seem very painful. Hopefully within a few days the infection will be gone.

Anyway, back to me being moody.

I decided that the thing I need today is a microplane zester. In fact, I just wrote Adam about how I really want to make lemon pasta tonight from the Pioneer Woman's website but I can't without a microplane zester. In fact, I may not ever be able to cook dinner again without one. This has been on my want list for a while. I just always forget to get one. I always try to use my regular grater to zest fruit. It just never works. I also want to be cool like Rachel Ray and zest my garlic. She makes it look so easy and it never works for me! I guess today my moodiness just caught up with me.

You may laugh but I'm being serious.

Am I dramatic much? Maybe...especially when moody.

Dear God, please help my husband and thank you for microplane zesters and for lemon pasta.

Emily

No comments: