Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

California!

I'm going to begin by back tracking about three weeks. Adam, Josiah, and I all went to La Jolla, CA to stay at a beach house that my sister Stacy and her family rented for all of us. My whole immediate family was there. We had so much fun. Josiah just LOVED all the attention he got from Grandma, Grandpa, Tias (aunts), his Tios, and all his cousins. He was constantly entertained. My whole family got to spend time together eating, hanging out, and yes doing a little swimming in the COLD pacific ocean. Unfortunately, the sun really wasn't out much but we still got in the water. I have to say I LOVE the ocean. What I love more than swimming in the ocean is getting CRUSHED by the waves. I came home with bruises all over my body from the waves dragging me against the sand but I LOVED it! Josiah wasn't thrilled about the beach. He looked adorable with his little sun hat on but he didn't really like being confined to the towel. He didn't like the cold water when we put his toes in it and he puts everything in his mouth so he couldn't play in the sand. Oh well, maybe in a few years he will change his mind. We had a great vacation and were so blessed by all the family we saw. Not only was my family there but much of my extended family lives there. Every night we got to share dinner with precious faces we see too seldom. We also got In N Out Burger which was just AMAZING. I'm still thinking about it:) Enjoy the photos!




1 comment:

The Arguellos said...

Sounds like a wonderful time with the family! Josiah is incredibly cute! I'm sure next time he'll be more into the beach thing. :)