Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Monday, September 14, 2009

We Have Internet!

I have written at least five blogs in my head over the last few weeks. Since we began moving into our new house so many things have happened and we didn't have internet so I couldn't update the blog! You guys have been missing out on a lot! I will do my best to catch you up on all Josiah's cuteness!

Josiah got a hair cut!!! He is only 7 months and I wanted to wait at least a year but his hair was just too crazy.
I mean his hair looked like this when he was born. So he started off with more hair than many full size men:).



It got very cute as it grew long and curled and I sure did enjoy styling those curls.


No one can deny this baby had crazy style!



But then as he got crazy when he slept at night and lost most of the hair on the back of his head. At the same time this happened, his hair was still growing like crazy on the top and sides of his head. It didn't help that Josiah can not stop slobbering and also pulls his hair when tired or bored. So he would pull his hair in his face and it would stick to his slobbery cheeks. This is when we knew he needed a hair cut.



So we took Josiah to MopTops and his precious curls got cut!








And this is the result!





He is such a handsome little BOY! It doesn't help that the same time he got his boy haircut he started crawling EVERYWHERE, pulling himself up to a standing position, and eating in his big boy high chair.

Don't stay away long because I have lot more updates on the way!

2 comments:

Lindsee said...

Darling! Absolutely darling! He looks like a little man!

The Mosiers said...

So cute! I love it!!