Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Sunday, October 4, 2009

It Is About That Time...

Josiah is such a sweet baby. Really, sweet would be the FIRST word I would use to describe him. I know all moms say that, but really, my baby is SWEET. Now that everyone knows that.

It is about that time.

It is about that time when Josiah is big enough to explore everything. He is doing just that! He has been crawling for a while now but in the last few weeks he has turned into a speed demon. He goes all around the house. He used to follow me where I went but now he just goes off on his own. His new favorite things are the kitchen trashcans, any kind of cord, and then he still has his old favorites, the remote controls. The toilet would be his favorite but he has only experienced it one or two times as Adam and I learned quickly that the bathroom doors need to be SHUT at all times.

It can be exhausting at times but that is why God made babies so cute right? We are just learning how to baby proof everything and keep him out of trouble but that is pretty difficult as he looks for trouble.






All of these photos happened while I was cooking dinner and Josiah rolled out into the hallway for about thirty seconds. It took him thirty seconds for him to pull the box of pictures off the bench, unload the diaper bag, and find a pen to suck on. The first picture is of Josiah right after the fact in the kitchen so HAPPY about what he did. The towels on his lap are the kitchen towels. He loves to pull them down over and over again.

Let the good times begin.

What happens when he is walking???

1 comment:

The Mosiers said...

So cute!! I know the feeling! I feel like Cade just keeps getting faster and faster. It's crazy, but I love this age!! All the exploration, excitement, so fun! I wish we lived closer b/c I'm sure our boys would be best buds :)