Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just Have to Share!

Hello All!

I just have to share what I heard today.

I was driving in the car with the radio on and the traffic report came on. The DJ in a very calm, normal tone announced that I-40 was backed up and also there was a cow loose causing back up on Las Lomas. The cow was being loaded up.

A COW.

A loose, COW.

Excuse me?

This is not normal. How do you just slip that in there without at least a laugh?

CRAZY!

I guess that is Albuquerque for ya!

2 comments:

Lindsee said...

That's classic! So hilarious! Glad it could give you a little laugh yesterday.

The Arguellos said...

Yeah, that's weird that the DJ said it so calmly. It sounds like Nicaragua with places called Las Lomas and with vacas in the streets.