Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby J Baby J!

It occurred to me that I have referred to Baby Williams as Baby J in previous blog posts and never explained myself. No "J" is not the name of Baby Williams, but it is his nickname for now. Adam and I finally decided on a name. Picking out a boy's name was much harder than I imagined. I guess growing up with girls something happened to where I only like girl names. It took us quite a bit to come up with a selection of boy names I liked for us to pick from.

That said, it has been picked and is at the tip of my tongue! I want to scream it as loud as i can. Oh wait, maybe I will being that none of you can hear me:). Adam and I have decided to keep Baby J's name under wraps until he is born. Then we will present to you Baby Williams with his name! I am horrible at keeping anything under wraps. I am way too open and loud to keep things to myself so this is difficult for me.

We are revealing that his name starts with a J and ends with an H and is from the Bible. Feel free to make your guesses! We will neither be able to confirm nor deny any of the names, but when Baby J is born and his name revealed, the winner will win the satisfaction of knowing they guessed the right name!

I am getting quite attached to calling this sweet baby "Baby J". I think I'm going to have a problem calling him his real name when he is born. I'm going to have to get over that as we can't someday have an eighteen year old son being called "Baby J" by his momma!

Happy Guessing!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm gonna guess jonah or jeremiah. :) i'm so excited for you!

Jennifer Bacak said...

I've just been assuming it's Jonah, and been praying for him like that. But I hadn't thought of Jeremiah...which of course I like since we gave that to Treston! I love both...
I love you guys and baby J.
jenn

Ashley said...

oohhh I hope for Jonah!! ;)

Jaclyn said...

i am thinking it has to be Jonah! :) if that is it, i must say that i love it :)

Unknown said...

haha, Emo I just love you. The way you write is just how you would talk. I can almost here you saying this all to me. You know what my guess has been from the start, and you know it's the most baller name EVER! So choose wisely :) haha. Love you.

Katie said...

Hmm, it could be Josiah or Joash or Judah! Those are all awesome names.

Emily, to avoid being a total creeper, I'll tell you who I am and how I found you! I'm a friend of a friend(s) -- I went to San Antonio Christian School -- and I can't remember how I stumbled across your blog, but I really love it! Very happy for you and your hubster in this exciting time of life. :-)