Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Belly Shots!




I don't know why it is so hard to get a photo of my tummy! I thought about it all the time but it was always when Adam was at work. Whenever he was home, neither one of us would remember to photo my belly! So I hope ya'll enjoy! I feel like the photo doesn't show how big I am! I feel huge! We have glass mirrors in our dining area, and I'll be walking around the house and turn and see the mirror and jump with a gasp in shock at my protruding belly! Adam always says "Em, your pregnant. Calm down". We will keep you updated with photos as I grow daily...it is crazy!

On another note, I have finally started substitute teaching!!! I was so tired of always getting up and ready in the AM and then not getting called. I was ready for the change!
I have worked so far with 8th and 2nd graders. I wasn't sure about middle school as I have never worked with middle schoolers. They weren't as awkward as I imagined. I actually really enjoyed them! I had to definitely be strict Mrs. Williams as they were ready to get out of doing their work as soon as possible. My favorite question was "are you you married?" When I responded indeed I was I heard them whispering "She is old enough to get married?" I thought can't they tell I'm old enough to be married and pregnant!?

Second grade so far is my favorite! They just want to please! Although as far as substitute teaching, 2nd grade is much more work, I just loved them. My favorite comment from them was "Mrs. Williams you smell like bubble gum". I guess it is a good smell because I had about three children trying to get unusually close to me to smell me all day!

Enjoy the belly shots sweet friends!

ERW

8 comments:

The Wakefields said...

Awww, Emily! You and your sweet little baby belly are so adorable!

Yes, I am teaching at Cy-Fair High School and I LOVE it! I have sophomores and they are so much fun!

Clayton and I miss you and Adam! Keep in touch!

Jaclyn said...

Yay!!! You look so beautiful!!!!!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

You look radiant and adorable that I know will only increase as your belly grows!

Lynsey

Claire said...

YAY!! I absolutely love baby bellies and stories and anything that has to do with motherhood/babies. I am currently living vicariously through your strories Em :)

John and Joanna said...

precious!!!!! You're glowing...and you look beauitful as always :)

Love you and that sweet belly!!!!

Jon and Sally said...

Um, can anyone say STACY???
You look SO much like her in that picture!!
Oh Emily you're gonna be a MOM!! of a BOY!!!
My heart is THRILLED for you!
I love you!
Sally

Jennifer Bacak said...

Mrs. Williams,
It's definitely good to smell like bubble gum. They'll tell you if you smell like anything else, and that's never encouraging.
We love your baby, and he needs a name! I'm tired of praying for him so generically.
So I might just start calling him something before long. Just a warning.
jenn

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! You are the cutest prego lady ever!!!!!