Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Thanks...

I have to say thanks to everybody who left a message or called on my Birthday. I had such a good day. I have to say a big thanks to my hubby! He was amazing. I don't have time to explain as I'm about to fall asleep right now I'm so tired. This week has been so good but incredibly BUSY. Adam and I just haven't stopped, and it is all weighing down on me at this exact moment. Before I shower and get ready for bed I want to post the video Adam made for me THIS year. He is so creative! He started making me videos when we were dating. I loved them and the tradition stuck.

Thanks Adam for being amazing!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

ok, y'all are PRECIOUS and this baby is going to be GORGEOUS! The video is just perfect....well, almost perfect. It is missing a belly shot and your readers demand to see one!
I am glad you had a great birthday! Lots of Love!!!

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you had a great birthday. i love these videos! you two are going to have a gorgeous baby! :)

Jennifer Bacak said...

The pictures made me cry...I miss you guys so much!!!!!
What a sweet husband you have. He was trained well.
Ha!
jenn