Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!


Yay for three day weekends! Adam and I have had a ball hanging out this weekend. It has included shopping, soft pretzels at the mall (yumm), watching The Office (we are renting all the seasons), and much organizing and cleaning. I actually don't have a ton to say. I'm very bad at writing short little posts and very good at writing epic ones. According to Sally, I'm not very good at keeping everyone updated...so here is an attempt to be better:).

On Friday Adam and I babysat for some dear friends of ours. Matt and Meg Wallace were some of our first friends here in ABQ and continue to be some of our closest. Matt is the young marrieds pastor at our church Hoffmantown Church. Meg is his adorable wife who has just been a ray of sunshine to me from the moment I met her. They have a two year old Kate and a three month old Malachi. Well, on Friday Adam and I tried out our parenting skills and babysat so the Wallaces could have a hot date. Chi had never been left alone and I was honored to be his first babysitter! Things went okay. The kids are still alive and did all the normal things like have their bottles, take baths, and go to bed! I must say I was impressed with Adam. He was basically in charge of Kate while I watched Chi. He is absolutely great with her. The above picture is of he and Kate at a church cook out. She asked him to sit down so he did. He basically does anything she asks him to do. He is a sucker for girls:)

I would also like to announce that I officially have a baby bump! In my opinion, it is a BIG baby bump. I have been in that stage for a while now where people who don't know me just think I'm constipated or drink a lot of beer. I have had this little "gut" which I thought screamed pregnant but everyone else just laughed at it. Now people actually reach for my belly and acknowledge that I'm not just chubby... there is a baby in there! It all happened this week. My belly was growing like crazy every single day. I was actually worried because I was having all sorts of pain which I guess is just from everything having to stretch FAST. I even have pulled out some maternity clothes! I also bought my first maternity pants...elastic waste band and all. Pictures will be posted soon!

Okay...gotta run and finish the Labor Day organizing of the Williams' household which has begun!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

yay!!! pictures, pictures!!

Jennifer Bacak said...

I love that picture. But I'm a little jealous. I want y'all to come and love on and adore my kids some more!
I even have a picture with Treston wearing these dred locks to look like Adam to send y'all! It's so funny!
Miss you! We're back from Cananda!
jenn