Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Thursday, September 25, 2008

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!!!

Good morning all! I would like to invite everyone to join me in celebrating the birth of my lovely and wonderful wife! 24 years ago today, the Lord blessed this Earth with a precious, beautiful, and wonderful gift...MY WIFE! So, if you have a few minutes today, take some time to drop her a note...pray for her...or even give her a call! But, if nothing else, please join me in saying...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!


Here's to a lifetime of sharing birthdays together...

ADW
(Here's a little something I made for Emily's 23rd birthday last year...)

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy birthday, sweet Em! And can we get some belly pics please? Thank you! :)

Great post, Adam! What a sweet husband you are!

cristina said...

que tengas un muy feliz cumpleanos, querida amiga!

John and Joanna said...

Happy birthday precious!!!!! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
and i agree with Jen...belly shots!!!!!!!!

And you little missy have a fabulous hubby!! What a sweet video!!!! TEAR!!!!!

The Mosiers said...

Happy Birthday Emily!! Hope you have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you two know this, but your son is going to be really, really, really ridiculously good-looking...

happy birthday, Emily!

Unknown said...

happy birthday emily! i hope you have a blessed day and get to share it with your sweet husband and growing baby! i want to see belly pics by the way. :)

love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello Emily!
This is your sister, Anna! I love your blog and Adam, I loved Emo's birthday blog! What a sweet husband you are!!I don't know if I've seen the video before, but I love it! Emily, I hope you had a fabulous 24th B-day and I agree, y'all's baby is going to be ridicously good looking:) And yes, Prego pictures please!!

Anonymous said...

Emily,

Happy Birthday! I hope this day is fully blessed of the Lord. It is a joy to be allowed to share this day with you. It was great seeing you this past summer.

The Smiths