Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Sunday, March 22, 2009

So, Perhaps I'm Just Awesome...

What's going on people!?!?! This is Mr. Josiah D. Williams here, and, since both mommy and daddy have NOT updated this blog in a while, I figure I would take the initiative and do so. I mean c'mon, I've been alive for 7 weeks and I've been up to a LOT! :-)

Let's see, where to start...well, I suppose I'll just give you all a few new pictures. What I can tell you is that I'm growing...and growing...and growing! I'm now wearing 0-3 month clothes - which is great, because now I've got some STYLIN' clothes!

OK, so, I like to sleep with the blanket OVER my face!

Like I said, AWESOME new clothes!

And, I'm smiling a lot know because I love life!

OK, so, those were just some warm up pictures. Since the last time I updated the blog, a lot has happened in my young life. As you can see from the previous picture, I've started smiling...which both mommy and daddy love! I'm starting to sleep for longer periods while its dark outside - apparently that's called "night time" and people sleep when its dark outside. That was news to me...I mean, I had a nice thing going on while I was in mommy's tummy...but, in any case, mommy and daddy are really proud of me because I'm sleeping more and more at night.

But, I have to admit, one of the biggest things that has happened to me was that I took my first trip on an airplane! Which was my first trip to Texas! Which was my first time to meet Grammy Rose and the crazy Tune Clan! Which was also my first wedding! Phew...I'm getting tired just writing about it. So, yeah, Aunt Sarah got married two weeks ago, so that gave me an opportunity to travel to mommy and daddy's home state and meet a bunch of people! The airplane ride was fine - I mean, I slept the entire time, so, I was fine! Meeting everyone was, well, quite a trip! I really enjoyed meeting Grammy Rose - we had some good time together. I also really enjoyed meeting everyone - and I do mean EVERYONE - on mommy's side of the family. Oh, the wedding was nice as well - though I kinda screamed through the ENTIRE ceremony, so neither daddy or I really saw much of it! But, mommy looked STUNNING in her dress! Here are some pictures of that adventure...

Me and Mommy at the Wedding Reception - How beautiful is she!

Daddy taking care of me at the wedding reception...

And, eventhough Sarah was the bride, I was the center of attention - there was normally a line just to hold me!

So, after all of that, I was quite tired!

So folks, there ya go! That's just a quick overview of all of the fun and excitement that I have been up to these past few weeks. But, before I leave, I shall leave you with my two NEWEST feats...




I'm a smiling machine! And...




Alright folks...that's all I've got for today. Thanks for checking up on me!!! I'm off to take a nap...:-)

josiah

4 comments:

Sarah Lacy said...

Yeah for Josiah!! He's getting so strong!! Uncle James & Aunt Sarah are so proud!! Love you guys!!

melody said...

Can't wait to see that baby this week! What a cutie...Rylea's excited to have someone to smile and roll over with.

Love y'all!

The Mosiers said...

So cute!!! I love that smile! Cade enjoyed the videos of his buddy Josiah. Wish we lived closer so we could have playdates.

Lindsee said...

He is just a doll. I'm gonna need to meet that lil' boy soon! Thanks for the picture and videos! Much love!