Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Thursday, March 12, 2009

We Are Still Here...

Josiah is after his bath...one of his favorite times!
Striking a pose!




Modeling after his bath...owow!





This is Josiah when his hair is wet and momma got to the brush! Note: His hair will not stay like this when it drys. But isn't it cuter than the crazy hair?




He is precious when he sleeps! This is an example of the crazy hair!






He loves his Daddy!







I am a blog loser.
LOSER!
My deepest apologies for those that are trying to keep up with our life and see Josiah grow on the blog. Someday when I have slept more I will be better at this:).
I started Josiah's really long birth story and haven't finished it yet and so I haven't posted anything else. Well, I will just get to it when I get to it and keep posting photos of our sweet guy.
He is five and a half weeks! I can't believe it. He smiles at me everyday now. He is a lot more alert. He can hold his head up when he gets burped on my lap. Some of his favorite things are cuddling (he may look like his Daddy but he has a heart after his Momma), his bath, eating, and being burped. Seriously, this baby could be burped for hours. He just loves it! He just went on his first airplane ride to Houston to go to Tia (Aunt in spanish) Sarah's wedding. He did wonderful and slept the whole flight both ways. He was a BIG hit at the wedding. I have a huge family so there was actually a line to hold him because there isn't enough time in the day to be held by my whole family. He loved meeting all the family and being hugged and loved by all! Photos of the wedding will be posted when I get them off the camera. For now, enjoy these!









5 comments:

cristina said...

he is absolutely precious. and i think the crazy hair is SO cool! and there is grace in the blogging world. :) really, i think i'd be concerned if you were blogging more than enjoying that sweet boy.

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Oh my word! He is beautiful in every sense of the word!

Lyns

The Mosiers said...

He is so adorable!! I love that hair!! Cade is losing all his hair these days.

Gotta love the cuddle time with your sweet little boy!

Anonymous said...

yes,
my nephew is adorable! i just want to kiss him all over. emily, i loved seeing him at sarah's wedding. he is such a sweet boy! by the way, i love his posing pictures after his bath, lol.
-- tia anna

Jennifer Bacak said...

His hair is so ready for dreads!
I so want to hold that baby.
I miss you guys!
I'm SO EXCITED about your visit here in May!
That is the weekend of Emma's horse show, so maybe you can see her in action.
Love you,
jenn