Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hair Stylin

option 1

option 2

option 3

option 4

option 5


option 6

option 7


Everyone knows Josiah's hair is CRAZY! He was born that way. My sweet little baby was born with about two inches of hair that went EVERY direction. It has continued to grow and is always a topic for a good laugh. He rolls around like crazy when he sleeps and has lost most of his hair in the back. The result is that he has long hair on the top and sides of his head and then short hair in the back...poor baby. My Momma always asks me if I have brushed his hair. Yes, I brush Josiah's hair every day but it just doesn't matter. His hair goes in whatever direction it wants to. I know he needs a hair cut soon. Well, he has NEEDED a haircut since he was born but he will be getting one soon. I'm just not quite ready yet. In the mean time, vote for your favorite hairstyle! How many babies can wear different hair styles? This baby has so many crazy adorable options! Even though his hair is crazy, I wouldn't have it any other way! We love Josiah and his crazy head of hair!

4 comments:

melody said...

I vote for option 8...dreads! But I like option 6 I think, the really curly one is my fave...love that mousse! And we love that boy and his fabulous crazy hair. Rylea's so jealous.

melody said...

Option 5 , sorry, bad memory

Sarah Lacy said...

I vote for 4 then 1 and James votes for 8!! I just love that sweet boy and can't wait to see him this weekend!! love you!!

Adam & Emily said...

option 5, although I love every single picture!!