Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Williams...

Team Williams lives so "...that you may be filled with the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:19

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Half A Year!









Josiah is 6 months!
6 months!
I feel like that is so big! What am I going to do when he is 4, 8, or 10 YEARS old?
I don't know where the time has gone! I have to say I am enjoying this little blessing more and more each day. I love seeing his personality develop and getting to know him as a person with a unique personality more each day. He is getting happier and happier. My favorite attribute about him is that smile. When he smiles his big, toothless smile I think my heart really skips a beat. It just gets to me every time. If I were to describe his personality in one word it would be SWEET. He is just sweet, I don't know what else to say. He really has a gentle, sweet spirit and loves being loved. The words that would quickly follow sweet are crazy, wild, mobile, energetic, and restless. He has turned all boy! I have to be quick to get my momma snuggles in as he constantly just wants to MOVE. He can't crawl yet but he sure tries. When he is held he is constantly diving forward or backward (he wants to do a back bend) trying to move.

At six months these are Josiah's favorite things to do:

Rolling from the right or left to get wherever he wants
Flipping over backwards on the bobby when on the ground
Lifting up his play gym with his feet
Playing with his toes
Sitting up while holding himself on his hands
Attacking all his toys on his Baby Einstein
Laying on Momma and Daddy's bed and pushing pillows off his face with his feet
Laughing while being tickled
Being sang to
Doing the "airplane" with Mom or Dad
Nap time
Being read to
Putting any toy in him mouth and chewing on it
Drinking water from a real cup or just grabbing any cup he sees
Eating cereal, he can't get enough
Stealing the phone from Momma and putting it in his mouth

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay HE IS SERIOUSLY CUTE.

Jon and Sally said...

I LOVE the hair!! It's crazy wild!!!

What a cutie you have! Doesn't the time just fly!?!?

I miss you all! Wish I could hold your cutie!!
Sally

P.s. THANK YOU for the pictures!!!! :0)